The Family Ministry Team seeks to bring the different family-based ministries together and work in collaboration to build up strong Christ-centred covenant families, with the hope of strengthening bonds, nurturing and encouraging families in their walk of faith and creating a platform for family-based events and programmes.
To build strong Christ-centred families as they journey through different stages and phases in their lives:
- Building strong Christ-centred families and strengthening family ties with faith and love for God
- Promoting strong marriages, founded on biblical principles, through differentiated programmes
- Equipping and empowering parents to teach Biblical values and to nurture their children’s faith rooted in a loving home environment
- By service and outreach through meeting the needs of others in the Christian family community
Every quarter, we have family worship when children join the entire service with the congregation. Besides getting used to the noise that the children naturally make, the congregation remembers what it means that we are all children of God – and that we must be a multi-generational church. The services serve as reminders that we need to disciple our children in the home as well as provide families an environment where all can worship together.
Care & Counselling
The Church provides counselling for members facing personal and family issues. Through counselling, problems are dealt with in a biblical manner. Counselling helps people better understand who they are in Christ and how their relationship in Christ can impact the emotional, relational and spiritual struggles that they face in life.
Ongoing Family Programmes
- Parenting Courses by Focus on the Family
- Pre-Marital Course
- Marriage Mentoring