The Young Adults (YA) Ministry caters to individuals in their late teens till their early thirties who are often in transitional life stages.
The goals of the YA ministry are to:
- Nurture mentoring relationships and deepening discipleship within small groups;
- Build community with peers and the larger BP circle for support and encouragement.
The YA ministry hopes to serve the needs of the YA community in:
- Discerning and effectively living out God’s calling within both the church and the marketplace;
- Deepening in the knowledge of and engaging the world with the Word;
- Encouraging Christ-led romantic relationships.
For more information do e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org