Announcements 11 April 2021
Good News for Bruised Reeds
Vol III: Colours of the Kingdom!
This book present stories of Christians struggling with issues of racism and xenophobia, and the stories of hope celebrating ethnicity and nationality in the Kingdom.
Co-edited by Zhiwen, with contributions by Ps Dev & others.
Get a copy at https://graceworks.com.sg/store
30 Days of Prayer 2021
13 Apr to 12 May
- Join in prayer during the fasting month for those from our neighbouring faith, using a PDF daily prayer guide. Each individual/household to sign up separately. Free but donations welcome.
- Join online prayer sessions organised by WEC Singapore on 15, 22, 29 Apr, and 6 May, 8.00-9.30pm (Thursdays).
Sign-up link for for prayer guide and sessions: tinyurl.com/zb30days21
For further information, please contact Darrell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Men’s Ministry: Encountering God
24 April, 7.30-9.00am, Saturday, Chapel
Taking Charge: Called to Work (I)
Speaker: Dr Geoff Gorsuch (recorded)
What makes you feel God’s pleasure at work? Register today and join us! https://forms.gle/HaWAo2Qdsr4v2TZ58
Worship Service Attendance
We seek all worshippers cooperation on three important matters:
1. Please cancel your registrations early if you are unable to come. There are many who would want to attend service but unable to as registrations are full. Your cooperation will allow others to come. Please contact any of your service coordinators if you are unable to cancel your tickets. We may have to suspend the bookings of those who consistently register and do not turn up for service.
2. Please plan to arrive early. We have noticed some come as late as 30 minutes into the service. We understand there may be emergencies, but we seek your understanding that late-comers will disrupt the worship service. Our serving personnel will need to attend to late-comers, and thus disrupt their time in worship. Let’s honour God with a worship that is in spirit, truth and love.
3. We have noted that there are some who are not doing SafeEntry via TraceTogether app or token. We encourage all worshippers to download the TraceTogether app or collect and bring along your TraceTogether token. If you require assistance with downloading the app, please approach any of our Deacons or Staff who will be happy to help you.