Sermon Notes 11 April 2021
Speakers: Mr Ng Zhiwen & Mr Quek Tze-Ming
The Pursuer Pursued
On the road to Damascus (1 – 9)
At Damascus (10 – 25)
At Jerusalem (26 – 31)
- Review what you know about Saul (Acts 7:58-8:3). What further insights do you get about his pre-Jesus life from Acts 9:1-2; and Gal 1:13-14? How do you think he would describe what happened to him (see 1 Tim 1:12-17, and 2 Cor 4:6)?
- What role does Ananias play in Saul’s life and ministry? What role does Barnabas play? Has anyone played such roles in your life? Have you played such roles in anyone’s life?
- What do you learn about a life of obedience from the lives of Saul, Ananias, and Barnabas?
- Do you have a personal testimony of God’s grace and mercy? Share it with yourself (e.g. by journaling it) and with someone else.
- What do you believe God has called you to do with your life? [If you are not sure, start praying on it.]