Announcements 31 October 2021
From November onwards, Zion Bishan’s English & Chinese Worship services will be holding only 250pax (Vaccinated) services (see Sesson Mtg H’lights on p6).
Based on MCCY and MOH guidelines, to be “Vaccinated” means:
- You are fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the full regimen of Pfizer/BioNTech Comirnaty, Moderna or WHO Emergency Use List (EUL) vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective;
- You have recovered from COVID-19; or
- You underwent Pre-Event Testing within 24 hours of the expected end of the Service time.
Please register and join us for our weekly services at zionbishan.org.sg/250pax
10 Nov, Wednesday, 8.30-9.30pm, Zoom
Business and Missions: “Is it really possible to make money and disciples?”
Sign up at: tinyurl.com/ZBMissionsConv2021
Ministry Behind the Money
13 Nov, 10.00am, Saturday, Zoom
Our annual budget dialogue will resume this year. 15 ministries will be presenting. Communicant members may register atwww.zionbishan.org.sg/mbtm
Women of Zion (WOZ):
Retreat to Rebuild Resilience
13 Nov, 2.00-5.30pm, Saturday, Zoom
Speaker: Mrs Alison Lim
Register with Lydia at 8338 3982
for the Zoom link.
Action Groups (AGs)
The life of God must be experienced in the teaching, prayer and friendship of Christian community in the local church. In Zion Bishan, AGs are primarily where following Jesus happens together with fellow brothers and sisters. If you are not in such a community, it is urgent and essential – perhaps more so than ever – that you do join one. Please contact Danny Chua (firstname.lastname@example.org) and he will assist you.
Youth Camp 2021: HOMECOMING
Dates: 6-10 December (Day Camp)
Location: Zion Bishan BP Church
More slots are now open! If you are a youth between 12 to 18 years of age and are looking for a meaningful way to spend your December holidays, come and join us at Youth Camp where you can have a fun time learning more about Jesus and reconnecting with friends!
Sign up here:
Please note the following:
1. This event and its duration/format is subject to COVID-19 regulations and may change in accordance to the situation
2. This is a paid event, of which more details will be sent to you after you have been registered.