Announcements 9 January 2021
Vaccinated Differentiated Safe Management Measure (VDS)
MCCY has informed religious organisations the following:
- Concession for PET to access vaccinated events will be removed from 1 Jan 2022. Services for up to 50 pax can be held without VDS till end Jan 2022.
- From 1 Jan 2022, exemption reduced to 180 days for those who have recovered from COVID.
- From 1 Feb, vaccination will be required for all event sizes including worship services, irrespective of size.
The Zion Bishan COVID Taskforce will be issuing an advisory in due time.
ADC: Work and the Workplace
26 Jan & 9 Feb, 8.00-9.30pm,
Two Wednesday Sessions, on Zoom
Title: “With our own hands” – What Paul says about Work and Workplaces
Facilitator: Quek Tze-Ming
Register at zionbishan.org.sg/adc
Seniors360 Events & Activities:
Weekday Interest Group #1:
Art and craft – Nagomi Pastel Art
Starts 17 Jan, Mondays, 2.00-4.00pm,
at Zion Bishan (register by 4 Jan)
Details & dates listed in sign up form: https://forms.gle/QMiAKoKQy2VoH25E7
Weekday Interest Group #2:
Board games – Rummikub
Starts 11 Feb, Fridays,
10.30am, at Zion Bishan
Dates listed in sign up form: https://forms.gle/BRGYmwQj4we2ggyj7
Missions Conversations #4:
12 Jan, 8.30-9.45pm, Wednesday, Zoom
Come join us to think about the relationship between the proclamation and the demonstration of the gospel in our mission work.
Sign up: tinyurl.com/ZBMissionsConv2021
Looking for a Youth Ministry Apprentice
Zion Bishan is looking for Christians who are active in their spiritual community, and desire to invest time in the discipleship of the next generation.
The role of a full-time Youth Ministry Apprentice will involve:
- Planning and executing activities with youth committees
- Crafting Christian education and bible-study materials for youths
- Providing pastoral care for youths and youth-leaders
Applicants must have served 2–3 years in youth-related ministry, preferably aged 25–45, and possess strong Christian values. Fresh graduates may apply. Training will be provided through EXCEL Apprenticeship.
To apply for this position, or to find out more, please email Ps Dev Menon at firstname.lastname@example.org