Skip to content
How To Have A Fun And Meaningful Service At Home by Anne Soh
Tips For Engaging Your Children During Family Service:
- Involve everyone in the family by giving them something to do during the family service.
- Think out of the box and try different forms of expression that are not possible in a church setting but perfectly doable at home.
- Use technology to enhance the learning of new songs and God’s Word.
- Make whatever adjustments necessary to capture your children’s attention, so that the family service is fun and meaningful.
- Consider how we may spur one another towards love and good deeds by praying for one another and for others (Hebrews 10:24).
For the Full Article – clink on the link below.
You may also like...