Sermon Notes 26 March 2023
Speaker: PS Alby Yip (8.30am & 10.30am)
Be a Blessing
1. What do you remember about the passage/message?
2. What is the relationship between your faithfulness to God and God’s faithfulness to you?
3. How does Zechariah 8 address life’s difficulties?
4. How are Christians to be a blessing in the world?
Speaker: Mr Joel Khoo (4.30pm)
God will bless Zion (v1-13)
So then, you can be…
God’s Faithful City (v14-19)
God’s blessing to the nations (v20-23)
Fear not, let your hands be strong (v9, 13)
- How has this passage shaped how you view your relationship with God? What are some parts of the promises that struck you during the sermon?
- What might it look like for you to be God’s faithful city and God’s blessing to the nations? How does this passage give you confidence to do so?
- How has this passage encouraged you to “let your hands be strong… that the temple might be built” (v9)?