Sermon Notes 05 Apr 2020
Speaker: Mr Quek Tze-Ming
- … “Look, the world has gone after him.”, indeed (vv. 19-20)
3. The Glory of Humility
The way of glory (vv. 23-24)
The result of glory (vv. 31-33)
The invitation to true glory (vv. 26)
- If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him.
- Recap: What do you remember of the text, or the sermon?
- Theology: What do the actions of the crowd tell us about their expectations of Jesus? How do Jesus’ actions and statements about his mission affirm or clash with the crowd’s expectations?
- Sharing: How would you explain John 12:25-26 in terms that apply to your life?
- Application: Is there something that you or your AG can do in the next month, so that others may ask “we wish to see Jesus” (v.21)?