Sermon Notes 25 April 2021
Speakers: Ps Dev Menon/Ps Vernon Quek
And They Were First Called Christians…
The Vision Recounted: No Longer about Race (v1-18)
The People Renamed: No Longer about Place (v19-30)
• Famine-relief: From Antioch to Jerusalem (v27-30)
- What exactly does Luke want us his readers to be certain about from today’s passage?
- How does this passage help us understand what being a Christian means? How would we explain what a Christian is to our non-believing friends?
- What do we learn about how God grows His Church? What does this mean for us individually and corporately at Zion Bishan today?
- Pray: What do you need to say to the Lord in response to what He is saying in Acts 11?