English Services 250pax (Vaccinated) Registration
Register and join us at Zion Bishan’s English Worship Services for 250pax (Vaccinated) Services.
Based on MCCY and MOH guidelines, to be “Vaccinated” means:
- You are fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the full regimen of Pfizer/BioNTech Comirnaty, Moderna or WHO Emergency Use List (EUL) vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective;
- You have recovered from COVID-19; or
- You underwent Pre-Event Testing within 24 hours of the expected end of the Service time.
For more details please contact a worship service coordinator, or go to https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/statistics/pet
PLEASE FIND THE REGISTRATION PAGES FOR EACH 250PAX SERVICE BELOW:
250pax at 10.30am on all Sundays – www.zionbishan.org.sg/250pax-1030am
250pax at 1pm on all Sundays – www.zionbishan.org.sg/250pax-1pm
250pax at 3pm on all Sundays – www.zionbishan.org.sg/250pax-3pm
250pax at 5pm on all Sundays – www.zionbishan.org.sg/250pax-5pm
Please note: TraceTogether Token or phone with TraceTogether App is required for entry to the worship service for SafeEntry and vaccination verification.
Latest advisories and Worship Service information can be found at www.zionbishan.org.sg/category/covid-19.
All English services will be live-streamed at www.youtube.com/zionbishan.
Information for Members and Regular Worshippers
Members and Regular Worshippers, please register for the congregation & service time your AG belongs to. If you are not in an AG and wish to join one, please contact email@example.com.
Holy Communion will be served on the first and second Sunday of each month.
Information for Visitors
If you are a visitor, we are so happy to have you join us! Feel free to join any of our services or contact our hospitality team through our office via firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance.
For more information about our church please visit our website at www.zionbishan.org.sg.
Information for Families and Children
According to MCCY guidelines: Children aged 12 years and below can participate in vaccinated only worship services provided they make up no more than 20% of the total number of worshippers on-site. If there is more than one child in the group, all children must be from the same household.
Children 7 years old and above will be required to bring their own TraceTogether Token.
For families with children attending CD, please register for the following:
- Parents, register for “Upper Sanctuary”.
- Children, register for “Children’s Discipleship Class”
- Children will check-in with parents and sit with them in the Sanctuary until CD class begins.
Children’s Discipleship is available to children aged 12 years old and below. More information on Children’s Ministry here.
For families with children not attending CD, please register for the following:
- Parents, you may register for either “Lower Sanctuary” or “Upper Sanctuary”.
- Children, register for “Child (12 and below)”
- Do check-in together as a family to be seated together.
We welcome children to join in at our Worship Services. More information on Family Ministry here.
For families with infants requiring the Crèche, please register for the following:
- Parents, register for “Lower Sanctuary”.
- For the infant, register “Child (12 and below)”.
Kindly use the Crèche as a changing or feeding room only and return to the main sanctuary once you are done to allow someone else to use the room.
Contact Tracing and PDPA
To facilitate contact tracing, each attendee’s details will be collected when you register your tickets. Information collected will only be for Zion Bishan BP Church purpose of our Sunday Worship Services in line with our PDPA policy as stated on our website at www.zionbishan.org.sg.