Sermon Notes 10 July 2022
Speaker: Mr Ng Zhiwen
[ 8.30am & 10.30am ]
EVERYONE MISSIONAL EVERYWHERE
Matthew 5:13-16; Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:18-20
Jesus is Saviour. Jesus is Lord
Salt and Light. Witnesses. Disciple-makers
The Church gathered and scattered
Everyone Missional Everywhere
- What is God’s mission for you and I? How would you describe it in one paragraph?
- How has the sermon challenged the way you think about the Church and about the Christian life? What does it mean for you to be missional everywhere?
- What does it mean to be salt and light, witnesses for Jesus, and a disciple-maker? In which aspect are you convicted to develop further? What’s the first step that you would take?
Speaker: Pastor Dev Menon
[ 3pm & 5pm ]
BACK ON MISSION
Acts 2:38-47; 21:15-22
Intro: What can happen in 30 years?
The Inward Turn
From Lighthouse to Clubhouse
Conclusion: Where Next?
- What do you remember from the passage or sermon?
- In the last few years have you felt Zion Bishan turn inwards or outwards?
- In the last few years have you felt your heart turn inwards or outwards?
- How does God keep His church on mission for the gospel?