Some important notes when using the online Room Booking form:
- This is for all room booking requests for Monday – Saturday.
For Sundays – talk to Ps Alby or Zhiwen directly.
- Bookings should be made at least 2 weeks in advance (Saturday and Sunday not counted as a working day);
Any booking for an event less than 2 weeks away must be sent directly to Ps Alby, cc David Tock.
- Bookings may be made by Church Staff, Session or BOD members, and AG leaders only. The requester is automatically designated the safe management officer responsible for that activity, else he/she should specify someone.
- Requests by external parties (e.g. another church or christian organization) should be made in writing to Pastor Alby.
- Bookings are in 2 hour blocks. If the event requires more than 2 hours, the requester should book two sessions.
[Max is 4 hours]
Any request for more than 4 hours should go to Ps Alby.
- Recurring bookings for the same day/time and activity are permissible. You can talk to Linus Koe about how to do this.
- David Tock will compile the requests for activities for a week in advance, and send to Pastor Alby for his approval, 2 Fridays in advance.
e.g. for events on the week of 1 – 7 February, to send by Friday 22 January.
All applicants will get an email informing them of when the event has been approved. Otherwise it is considered ‘pending’.