ZB COVID-19 Taskforce Advisory – 1 May 2021
[PDF text reproduced below]
Dear Members and Friends of Zion Bishan BP Church,
Grace and peace to you.
1. This advisory seeks to provide further clarity to the brief message previously sent on 30 April 2021 concerning in-person Worship Services and other activities this weekend (1 – 2 May). This is issued in the light of the developing situation at Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) and of the latest guidance provided by our Government’s Multi-Ministry Taskforce.
2. As per what we had issued earlier, we advise everyone working at or who have visited TTSH in the last 14 days (or since 18 April 2021, whichever is earlier) to stay at home and join us for worship via live-stream this weekend.
3. TTSH staff who have been cleared by a Covid-19 swab test are welcome to worship in person this weekend. Anyone staying in the same household, or who has been in contact with someone working at TTSH may also come in person (provided the person working at TTSH has not been issued a Leave of Absence, Stay Home Notice or Quarantine Order).
4. Pending new guidelines from MCCY, worship services and other church activities will proceed as usual. We will pay extra attention to enforcing our existing Safe Management Measures. These include:
- If you are feeling unwell, kindly stay at home.
- Mandatory use of TraceTogether SafeEntry, temperature checking and attendance taking for all activities.
- No inter-mingling of persons between zones.
- Masks must remain worn at all times.
- Members should not participate in more than 2 church social events per day (e.g. a Service plus a Bible Class). This is particularly stressed on all personnel on serving duty this weekend.
- Fellowship after a Service, if it does not contravene statutory restrictions as interpreted in item v above, should be outside the church premises, and only with those of your household or who sat with you in the same seating group in the Service.
5. We will provide further advisories as the situation evolves. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact a pastor or other church leaders.
6. Let’s continue to keep our nation and the world in prayer as we ride through this challenging time. The LORD bless you and keep you.
ZB COVID-19 Taskforce