Sermon Notes 16 April 2023
Coming of the (Donkey) King
Speaker: Ps Ng Zhiwen / Mr Joel Khoo
1. God’s Word against the Nations (v1-8)
2. Zion’s King on a Donkey (v9-10)
3. God’s People revitalized & remade (v11-17)
Discussion & Reflection:
- What was one thing that struck you from today’s sermon?
- What kind of king do you expect to rescue God’s people? How does the picture of the King challenge your expectations? How do you feel about worshipping and following Jesus the (donkey) King?
- We are God’s people revitalized and remade. From this passage, what does Jesus want of us today?